Lab computational environment setup
- Columbia Neurology HPC cluster guide (private document).
- Install JupyterLab with Script of Scripts suite.
- An SoS tutorial including how to submit SoS workflows on the Neurology HPC.
- Connect from one computer to another: via JupterLab and VS Code.
- Singularity tips.
- HPC cluster job submission tips.
- Computing using AWS and MemVerge.
- SoS debug tips.
- Columbia Medical Center VPN.
- Columbia Medical Center Wifi.
- Computing FAQ from the lab.
- A short note on setting up a new Mac OS for work (Last updated: 2023).
- An automated installation script written in SoS workflow (Last updated: 2022).
- Linux Mint setup (Last updated: 2020).
- Debian / Ubuntu setup (Last updated: 2015).
Data access and sharing
Software development tips
- Automatic package versioning in R for packages you develop.
Command line tools
Other productivity tools
- obsidian, I find it useful for notes taking and outlining ideas.
- VS Code text editor for coding and writing Markdown files. It has Vim Keybinding extensions.