Lab computational environment setup
- Columbia Neurology HPC cluster guide (private document).
- Install SoS with JupyterLab and Docker.
- An SoS tutorial including how to submit SoS workflows on the Neurology HPC.
- Connect from one computer to another: via JupterLab and via shell.
- Singularity tips.
- SoS debug tips.
- Columbia Medical Center VPN.
- Columbia Medical Center Wifi.
- Computing FAQ from the lab.
Linux OS setup
- Linux Mint setup.
- An automated installation script written in SoS workflow.
- A (outdated) Debian / Ubuntu setup guide.
Data access and sharing
Software development tips
- Automatic package versioning in R for packages you develop.
Command line tools
Other productivity tools
- obsidian, I find it useful for notes taking and outlining ideas.
- VS Code text editor for coding and writing Markdown files. It has Vim Keybinding extensions.