- 2022/11/16 Welcome to students from Biostatistics MS program Class of 2024, Zining Qi, Haochen Sun and Jiajun Tao, to join the lab as student research assistants after having completed their rotation with us.
- 2022/10/14 Gao’s R01 on multi-omics data science methodologies is approved for funding.
- 2022/08/28 Our abstracts, 1) on the cross-ancestry analysis of rare variants associated with Alzheimer’s disease and 2) on variable selection methods in function data are selected for oral presentation at the American Society of Human Genetics annual conference in Los Angeles in October.
- 2022/08/15 Welcome to Xuanhe Chen from Biostatistics MS program Class of 2023. Xuanhe joins the lab as student research assistant after completing her rotation with us.
- 2022/07/30 Farewell to our postdoc Hyeonju Kim, who joined us during the pandamics. Hyeonju has a degree in Statistics with a postdoc training in statistical genetics in plants, before join our group. She is now a Statistician at FDA.
- 2022/05/08 Welcome to Tabassum Fabiha (Fabiha)! Fabiha is an undergraduate student in computer science who has worked with us for over a year and now officially joins the lab as a student research assistant.
- 2022/04/15 Congraduations to our students Anmol Singh and Amanda Tsai, from Biostatistics MS program Class of 2022, for accepting their offers to join PhD programs this Fall, at Northwestern (Anmol) and University of Washington in Seattle (Amanda).
- 2021/09/06 We are excited to officially welcome Hao Sun and Yuqi Miao to the group! Hao was a master student in the lab (Biostatistics MS Class of 2021) and is now a staff scientist. Yuqi was also a master student (Biostatistics MS Class of 2021) and now first year PhD student in Biostatistics.
- 2021/08/30 Our lab is finally live and open at the new office space on the 19th floor of the Presbyterian Building – after over 17 months of working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic!